Recently Viewed Products
Neue Schule Turtle Tactio with Flex Beval (16mm/70mm Ring) 7011-BEV70 TTO
All our parcels are sent with tracking information, this will be sent to you automatically after your parcel has been dispatched. If you can't find this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Free for orders over £30! (£2.99 for orders under £30)
- Next Day Delivery (£5.50) is available on stock items only. If your order is eligible for this, the option will appear at checkout. Orders must be placed before 3pm UK time and will be sent with Royal Mail. Does not include weekends.
Most UK orders are sent via tracked Royal Mail 48 service, however some larger orders may be sent via courier if necessary.
Standard Worldwide Delivery
- £10 for most items (which is approximately €11 or $15 USD)
- £20 for orders containing larger/heavier items such as Eskadron saddle pads.
Delivery time for both the above options takes around 10 working days from dispatch depending on the destination country.
Please note: if you are ordering internationally and have an Addressee Specific Identification number it is essential that you include this in your order notes, or you can put in the first line of your address so that we can put this on the parcel. Parcels sent without this information if it is required can be severely delayed, returned to sender or even destroyed by international customs authorities.
EXPRESS Worldwide delivery is available at checkout. Delivery time will depend on your order items and destination country but often around 3 working days (please be advised that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot guarantee 3 business days for all territories at the current time). Orders placed with this option will be sent with courier via express option and dispatched as soon as possible.
Please note: Where Express Worldwide Delivery is selected but some or all items need to be ordered in from Germany (this will be stated at the point items are added to your basket, we also recommend that you consult item descriptions), you may need to allow up to 10 days for your order to come into stock. We will always endeavour to dispatch Express orders as soon as possible.
As equestrians, we know that sometimes life gets a little crazy. If you have a special request like needing your order in a hurry, or wanting it delivered to a hotel, competition or anywhere really on a certain day, that is no problem! Just contact us and we will do our best to help.
We are currently dispatching all orders as normal with no major delays. If you are looking for more information on how Coronavirus (COVID-19) may effect your order, please check our Updates page here.
All our deliveries are sent tracked and recorded with insurance. Once your parcel has been dispatched, you will be sent the tracking information. In the rare case your parcel goes missing, please note we must wait 30 working days from dispatch to contact Royal Mail for further information, this timeframe is set entirely at the discretion of Royal Mail and regrettably we cannot change it. If your parcel was sent with DHL Express, we may be able to request investigation sooner depending on the circumstances.
Pleased be advised that Royal Mail aims to conclude all domestic claims for missing items within 30 business days, and all international claims within 90 days. Unfortunately, we have no control over this timeframe so we ask for your patience and cooperation whilst they investigate. We're on your side! And we will update you as soon as we are able.
Please note whilst many items are held in stock for immediate delivery, a lot of our items are also ordered in from Germany. This means that for UK orders delivery can take up to 2 weeks, for the rest of the world please allow 3 - 4 weeks. If this is the case, it will say so in the item description.
Important Information Regarding Customs Fees
Import duty and associated taxes may apply to any order being shipped outside of the UK.
Since the 1st January 2021, if your parcel is being delivered to any EU country, it may be liable for Custom Duty and Local Taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to pay this additional duty or tax will result in your parcel being returned to us. Any parcels which are refused or unclaimed and returned to us, may incurr returns postage fees, these will be deducted from your refund.
Please speak to your local Customs Office if you have any queries regarding this. These fees are issued entirely at the discretion of, and are payable to the relevant international customs authority. We do not have any control over this process.
Ensuring Safe Delivery
We want to help ensure all your parcels arrive safely! Regarding parcels being left in 'safe places' or with neighbours, please be advised that Royal Mail operate on an opt-out basis. If you expressly do not wish for your parcel to be handed to anyone but you, then please click here to complete the necessary form. This will apply to all deliveries being sent using Royal Mail, not just those coming from us.
In the event your parcel is showing as delivered in the tracking information, but you have not taken receipt of it, please follow these steps:
1) We respectfully ask that you double check with your neighbours, any safe places, in and around the property and with again with any fellow tenants, family members and staff who have access to the property. 99% of the time this is how missing parcels turn up, and we want to help you find your order as quickly as possible! We also recommend checking your mailboxes if applicable.
2) In the event the parcel has still not turned up. It will likely yield a much quicker and more favourable result if you are able to get in contact with your local delivery driver and/ or post office directly. We ask that you try to do this wherever possible, as they may be able to to help you locate the parcel more quickly than initiating a formal investigation.
3) We're sorry if you've completed the above steps and your parcel has still not turned up. If this is the case, please click here get in touch and we can submit a claim to Royal Mail on your behalf. If the claim is successful, then we will be able to offer you a replacement for your order (which may mean similar items if the exact same items are not available).
You must inform us within 30 days of the delivery date shown in the tracking link if you wish to dispute delivery.
Please be advised that Royal Mail aim to conclude all domestic claims within 30 business days, and international claims within 90 days. Regrettably we can neither expedite this time frame, nor guarantee a successful result. During the investigation, depending on their findings Royal Mail will likely reach out to you for your testimony that the parcel was not received, this will be either via post or email, the sooner you provide them with the necessary information, the sooner they should be able to conclude their claim.